Thursday, June 16, 2011

Introducing...

Hello again.

I am very happy to be introducing our third Design Team member today - Joy Taylor.

Joy is a fantastic card maker and I know we are going to be seeing some stunning creations from her!

I live in a small town, in Southern New South Wales, Australia with my partner Darryl and our furbaby, Roly. I currently work part time, but like all us crafters would love to see my passion for the craft to turn into my daily job…oh to dream!

I have been crafting especially stamping on and off for about 17 years now and absolutely love it, although I love all crafts, stamping is my passion. I love to create and have fun with the craft, learning new techniques as I go along.

Just recently my partner allowed me to take ownership of one of the spare rooms that we have in our house and he has built all of my craft furniture custom made for my passion for crafting.  I love that I have everything at my finger tips and come and go as I please, it really is my little haven and I adore my space.

I currently design for Jay Gee’s Nook and Purple Onion Designs and am now super excited to be designing for Jane’s Doodles. I could not be more thrilled to work for both Jane and Judith who are not only fabulous card makers but the most kindest and caring of people.

Thank you Jane and Judith for this wonderful opportunity, I look forward to working alongside an amazing design team.

Make sure you pop back tomorrow... we have three more Design Team members to introduce to you before the big hop on Monday.

And our sneak peek for today :)

10 comments:

Jane said...

LOOOVE Joy!!!

~amy~ said...

Yahooo for Joy:)

Isha Gupta said...

Congrats Joy!! Cant wait to see your creations with Jane's lovely images.

Deirdre said...

Congrats Joy - love everything you make, can't wait to see what you make with Jane's doodles... Great team Jane.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

LOVE everything Joy makes - will be so nice to come here - what a great team you've got!!

Jill said...

Congrats Joy! You know how much I love your work!! :)

Kelly Booth said...

Excited to have you join JD...your work is always amazing girly...Hugs!

Mariana Grigsby said...

So excited that you joined the team!

Jenny said...

So pleased your on the team Joy :)
Jenny x

Virginia L. said...

Congrats, Joy!! What an excellent choice!