Friday, March 16, 2012

some of my favourites

Hi!
I wanted to share some of my favourites from our new stamps blog hop...we'll be randomly picking a winner to win all the sets so if you missed out go here!


Mariana using her Easter Time set.

Why didn't I think of this!!! LOVE what Judith did with our owl from our you're a hoot! set.



LOVE the colours Teri used to create this adorable Easter card! :)



Check out Joy's awesome colouring skills!! She used our Tooth Fairy Klara set.



I just LOVE what Aga created using our digital daffodil stamp....LOVE LOVE!



Courtney paper pieced the owl and one of the cakes from our Party Time stamp set! LOVE!



Kathy just blows me away with her colouring skills!!!! and her cutting skills...just look at all those layers! I WANT that glitter she used on the wings!!!!!!!


Have a great weekend!
xo

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh so stinkin' cute ladies!

Annette Allen said...

these are all so fabulous....

Amy Martin said...

These are all so adorable...

Scrappin Stampers said...

oh wow such beautiful colors, I love it!

Jen W. said...

Such a gorgeous collection here! Love the gingham on Mariana's, the mustache on Judith's, the bright colours on Teri's, the colouring and background on Joy's, the clean, graphicness of Aga's, Courtney's fun combo and the amazing layers and shine on Kathy's! Wowzers!