Friday, September 21, 2012

I love you

Hi and happy Friday to ya'll!!

How much do I LOVE this card Mariana created!!!!! I LOVE the background she created using the row of hearts from our Suzi stamp set (the sentiment too) and of coarse the adorable owl from our you're a hoot! stamp set.



Hope you all have a great weekend....I'll be celebrating my son's birthday all weekend with family and friends...speaking of his birthday I announced the winner of Marko's birthday giveaway on my blog.

xo

5 comments:

Sara I. said...

So fabulous!! Love the color choices here and the hearts for his eyes to match the bg!

~amy~ said...

seriously, could not get any cuter.

Annette Allen said...

so so adorable...love those heart eyes...

Lillian Child said...

So creative!!!!

Jen W. said...

Awesome card. Love the hearts in the eyes!