Tuesday, May 27, 2014

shabby chic + update

Hello!
Hope all is well! 
It's our newest DT member Evgenia's turn today and she's bringing shabby chic to Jane's Doodles. I love this style but whenever I attempt to create something in this style...well it doesn't turn out as beautiful as this! :) Evgenia used our TEArrific stamp set.




Look at all the details!!!


I wanted to share a little update...I know things have been slow (slower than usual!) here and it's because I've been doing 'inventory'.....we're making some changes and I've been doing a lot of thinking, planning so I thank you for your patience and understanding....I hope to send brand new designs very very soon and I can't wait to share them with you all! :)

Have a great day!
xo

2 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

beautiful card

Evelin said...

wow. this is gorgeous!