Monday, February 2, 2015

celebrate


Hi!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! :)

I had a great weekend. On Saturday I held a workshop at Do!ts. We did some heat embossing, a shaker tag and colouring with Graph'it markers (which are the only markers I use to colour my stamped images). I have to admit I was so exhausted, had a stiff neck, my eyes were twitching...LOL...thank goodness these ladies were fun!
Here are some photos Ivona took!

















Here on the JD blog Marion is starting off the week with this fun and adorable card using my Cheers and Stripes and Dots stamp sets! LOVE!


xo

4 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

predivno!
vjerujem da ste se super zabavili.

~amy~ said...

looks like it was a fun day! LOVE Marion's card!

Majtolina said...

I really had a good time and laughed a lot and of course learned a lot.. You were so much fun!!
Thanks once again, I am so happy that I decided to come :)

Rubeena I. said...

great cards! love all the pics :)

-Ruby
(feel free to visit my blog for a fabulous giveaway: http://arareruby.blogspot.com)