Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Jane's Doodles stamp release


Hello!

I'm officially releasing 4 new sets today... Birthday Wishes, Christmas Blessings, Monster Squad and Thankful.

And I've also extended the sale. 25% off all clear stamps!







For my first card I used the sentiment from the Thankful set. I also used Autumn Blessings which I have decided to discontinue only because I'd like to update this set and create a Sunflowers set and a Squash set for next fall. So just a fyi Autumn Blessings has been marked down to half price! 








I used Christmas Blessings for this card.







And for my last card I used (obviously) Monster Squad. How cute do they look with their googly eyes!


xo


7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! Jo x

SD pooja said...

wonderful stamp and the monsters are cute n funny !

Fikreta said...

great new stamps and wonderful cards!
Fiki

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Three fab card! Love the stamps and your fab colouring! The google eyes in the last one make me smile!

Rahmat said...

Beautiful release, and stunning samples to showcase!The leaves one is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous release. Love the addition of googly eyes!

Mary-Anne V said...

Awesome release...love the cards.