Sunday, January 1, 2017

happy 2017


Hello and happy 2017!

I'm sick (first Jakov on Christmas, then Marko a few days later and now me) but I wanted to say thank you to all who support me, it means so much to me and my family.
I have so many new designs I can't wait to introduce to you in 2017. I have many hopes and goals for Jane's Doodles and with your continued support I believe I can achieve them.





I created this card using Cheers! (which will be back in stock very soon) and coloured with Graph'it markers (which is something I hope to be adding to my shop very soon!).






I hope 2017 with be magical and bright for us all!
xo

5 comments:

Fikreta said...

great card!
Happy New Year!
hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼

Lisa Lara said...

Love this card.

Dotty Jo said...

Hope you feel better soon, Jane! Your card is gorgeous. Happy New Year, Jo x

Renee M said...

Great card! I hope y'all are feeling better soon. Happy New Year!

Mary-Anne V said...

Wonderful card. Sorry to hear about your family being sick...that is tough but I hope the new year brings you health! I am eagerly waiting for this fun stamp set to come back in stock!!!!