Tuesday, September 19, 2017

joy + 20% off


It's my oldest's birthday today!! He's 15! He's a blessing and I feel so much joy and gratitude to have him apart of our family.

So....who's counting down the days before Christmas?!! :)

I should be getting brand new JD xmas sets this week and I can't wait to share them with you.
For now I'll share Marion's GORGEOUS card using Christmas Blessings, Warm Wishes (sentiment) and He is Risen (banner). I love seeing my sets being combined like this. Mix and match them up, use those sets to the maximum and don't forget about your older sets...give them some love! :)



xo

4 comments:

SD pooja said...

Birthday wishes to to son ! Loved the card simple yet effective design !

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Happy Birthday to your son!!
Lovely card and great use of the different stamps!

Fikreta said...

Very nice card!

Mary-Anne V said...

Hope you son had a wonderful birthday. Gorgeous Christmas card.