Wednesday, May 1, 2019

sneak peek #1



Today I'm sharing a sneak peek on one of the new JD stamp sets we will be releasing this month. 

Stamp used besides the obvious new one are Patterns, Stripes and Dots and All Occasions.


My kids asked me why I didn't draw any eyebrows or nose....well, they are my stamps and if I don't want to draw noses and eyebrows then I won't! LOL! I like to do a little colouring contouring for the nose and as far as eyebrows go....I'm so sick with all the obsession on  eyebrows on social media and my daughter' obsession I refuse to draw them. ;)



xo

4 comments:

Andre M. said...

Great graphic backgrounds and palettes on these cards, love the variety with the ladies.

Dotty Jo said...

Oh wow, LOVE your cards! I think the new images look amazing (and far too tempting), Jo x BTW, I am also sick of eye brow mania.

Fikreta said...

these are so nice!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous cards! LOVE these women, they are PERFECT as they are! :) Great new stamps!!