Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Croatia + 40% sale!



Happy Statehood Day Croatia!

For those who don't know I live in Croatia with my husband and 3 kids. I was born in Germany, grew up in Canada (I was 9 months old when we came to Canada so I don't know any German unfortunately) and now I'm here!

Jane's Doodles has wonderful customers all over the world (I ship worldwide) and I'm very grateful for your support.

As for Croatia, my hopes and prayers are that this country sees peace and (responsible) growth, and change for better now and in the future. I really wish this for all of us....we're all on this beautiful earth together (or as Will Smith calls it One Strange Rock). :)




I've designed a Croatian sentiment set for my Croatian stampers/cardmakers. It should be in my shop next week (along with some new JD stamp sets).



Enjoy 40% off for the next 24 hours!

xo

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love Croatia too! Looking forward to going back again in the future, Jo x

Andre M. said...

Happy Statehood Day to Croatia and its citizens!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Happy Statehood Day, Jane!

Fikreta said...

jupi!
sretan dan držanosti!