Monday, March 23, 2020

girlfriend + thank you


Today I'm sharing Neha's gorgeous card using Girlfriend and You Got This.



I also want to say thank you to all who have reached out to see if we were ok after the earthquake in Zagreb. Thank God we are safe. It just all feels like a horrible dream. When I see all the people pulling together to help each other in these times with the virus it gives me hope that we will get through this and God willing be better and stronger on the other side. You are all in my prayers and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting this little business, for helping me support my family especially in these very uncertain times. There are no words to express my gratitude.



xo

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

gorgoeus card.
its so sad that this hapened.
I hope all will be better soon.
stay safe