Friday, April 3, 2020

winner + 30 % off sale



First, to announce the winner of our blog hop!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
4
Timestamp: 2020-04-03 17:47:58 UTC

4. Mirella said...
Love the new sets, they're happy and so versatile! If there's anything I could wish for, I'd ask for a sentiment or two with the floral stamp set, but even without sentiments it's wonderful! At the end of the day, us long-time crafters, we have lots of sentiment sets available already ;-) Lovely cards, and the hop was super inspirational - the Team have done a fabulous job!

Also, I've extended the sale through the weekend - 30% off!

A new Jane's Doodles Challenge is up - RAINBOWS! The design team did an amazing job! Go check it out.




Lastly, I wanted to share some thank you cards I made to take with me when I go to the grocery store or post office to give to the workers. :)











xo

5 comments:

Mirella said...

Love your cards initiative! They're beautiful cards, too! Yay for my win, I'm so happy, I'll send you a message in a short while

Mary-Anne V said...

Congrats Mirella. I love the dimension on your flowers...so pretty.

frommycraftroom said...

Congratulations Mirella.

Such beautiful and thoughtful cards Jane.

Fikreta said...

Wonderful cards!
congrats to winner!

Cardogram said...

Congrats mirella... Create magic ❤️❤️