Tuesday, July 4, 2023

a little birdie told me




Have you heard? I have joined Creative Expressions and my very first release is out!


I first want to thank all the companies who reached out to me. It was a very difficult decision, really difficult. But I feel Creative Expressions is the best choice for me. One of the reasons being their products can be found worldwide (I will talk about that in a bit).


First up is my Poinsettia set. 
What to say. The flowers are big and gorgeous, if I do say so myself.



I love a good pink, red and green combo.



Next up is Santa's Coming To Town.






And finally O Christmas Tree.



I hope you like them!

Now for some of the links where you can find them (or info about where you can find them). :)


I know there are more places to buy and this is the link Creative Expressions give on their website.


If you have questions please ask. I will be back tomorrow with another card and video.

xo

7 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Wonderful designs! The poinsettias are gorgeous, and I am smitten by the adorable critters in your O Christmas Tree set..... those kittehs! >^..^<

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Yay!!! Big Congrats Jane, I'm so happy for you!! Your new stamps are just delightful and the samples too!! I wish you the very best for your new road!

~amy~ said...

Big congrats! Such cute sets!

Lin said...

So very pleased for you, Jane - and lovely to see your by-line on the packaging!! Big congrats!

Dotty Jo said...

Bought them all! Naughty me, Jo x

**** April **** said...

You are just a ray of sunshine! I love your designs.

Lori Kobular said...

Congratulations! These stamp sets are all amazing! My favorite is the O Christmas Tree because I am fond of all the happy critters! Great job!!