Monday, February 24, 2014

sneak peeks

Hi!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Today I thought I share some sneak peeks of new Jane's Doodles stamps and how my stamps come to be! :)

It all starts with a pencil and paper. I'm so excited for this owl and can't wait until it's a stamp!



When I'm happy with my drawing I will go over it with a black marker (I use Sakura) and erase the pencil and then scan it. I don't like to touch up my drawings because they stop looking like my hand drawing if you know what I mean. I don't draw perfectly straight lines or circles etc. so I stopped stressing myself out about that.





Here's another peek of a new stamp set in pencil form...you'll have to wait to see the rest though! :)


Have a great day!
xo

5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

I love your little kid images, and I CANNOT wait for that little book girl!

Bad Kitty said...

LOVE owl!

Phyllis Beaver said...

The owl is super...and I love the little girl!

Kimberly Rendino said...

Love the owl!!! Absolutely LOVE it!

Michelle said...

Oh, I can't wait!! Thanks for this sneaky peek at how you make your stamps! :-)