Monday, February 10, 2014

you are AWESOME

Hello!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

It's my turn on the blog today and I'm sharing a card I made to thank Caroline (the skin care guru)...I asked if I could quote her for my Butterflies stamp set.  



I used up some of my pretty scraps of pattern paper to create the frame and banners. 



I stamped the butterfly onto the cardstock and then again a second time onto another scrap piece of white cardstock, coloured it in with my Graph'it markers, cut it out and added a nice layer of glitter. This is quick and easy because there's no need to spend any time blending and colouring since I knew I wanted to cover the butterfly with glitter.



I'm loving sequins especially white sequins!!!



Hope you have a great day!
xo

3 comments:

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Jako je lijepa, a leptirić je predivan!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful way to use up scrap paper, and it has made such a gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

Lovely :)