Tuesday, December 23, 2014

chalkboard gift tags and Seamus

Hello!

I'm so running behind this year...I just got back from Christmas shopping! Yes you read that right! It's just been a never ending cycle of flu, colds, Adrian in the hospital and now Jakov and Mia have ear infections (took them to the doctor's last night!)...anyways I mentioned these chalkboard gift tags I made below...I just used my white gel pen and some white ink to distress it to make it look like chalkboard. For the Christmas tree I just doodled it. The snowman is from a set I designed for the German company Efco. I just stamped it with white ink (or embossing ink if you don't have white) and traced over it with my pen. So if you can't draw or doodle you can use your stamps....just make sure it's not a very intricate design because it will be difficult and a bit messy when you trace over the lines with the white gel pen. 






Here's a card I made this morning using my Seamus stamp set and a SRM sticker. I coloured with my Graph'it markers.


I will announce the winners of both my giveaways tomorrow.
xo

3 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

tagovi su prekrasni
čestitka s ovčicom je jako slatka

Lisa Lara said...

Awe love that Seamus Jane. Cute chalkboard tags. Merry Christmas.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous chalkboard technique! Seamus is a cutie!