Wednesday, March 1, 2023

update

 

Hello!

I'm popping in with an update about my new release on Friday but before I get into that I wanted to also do an update on what's going on with me at the moment. 
My family is going through a very difficult time. My nephew tragically and suddenly passed away. I haven't been doing much work and I apologize for sending out orders a little later than usual. I will be late with my next release but I hope to be restocking very soon. I am getting back into my work schedule more and more each day. And speaking of restocking, I'm going to be very transparent. I'm a tiny company, just me. And I 100% rely on sales to move my company forward. I never invested in Jane's Doodles in any way (bank loan, business loan, etc.). When I took over Jane's Doodles (I did have a partner many years ago) I was left with $400 in the bank. Covid did a lot of damage to Jane's Doodles. It just started a dominoes effect, due to not being able to ship to certain countries for a long time (when Covid started) I lost many customers, SSS stopped carrying Jane's Doodles, etc....So, I'm still struggling.


Anyways, onto my next release - Pajamas!
The Instagram hop starts on Friday 4:00 pm my time (Central European Standard Time).
Select items will be on sale.
The giveaway will include three $25 gift certificates. 
I've got wonderful guest designers joining my wonderful design team.
The new stamp set - Pajamas will also be available in German and Italian (limited amount).









Mark your calendars!
xo





12 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

I am terribly sorry to hear about the loss of your Nephew! My heart goes out to you and your family. Peace be with you all.
And, you are doing wonderfully with this beautiful business. Your stamps bring joy and happiness - love your images and your guest design team does a fantastic job. Reach out when needed.
Transparency goes a long way. We are all human. xo

Jayne said...

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear about your Nephew. My heart hurts for you and your family. 🙏

I have only known about Jane's Doodles for a short period. But what I know is you sell quality stamps! I am relatively new to card making and building up my stash.

Take care

Jayne said...

I forgot!!!!! Senior moment! These PJ's stamps are absolutely precious!

M said...

I wish you all the best! your stamps are great

MadeByMeghanK said...

I am soooooo sorry about your Nephew! And SSS is crazy not to carry your stamps!!! The PJs set looks awesome!

ionabunny said...

Sorry for your loss. I hope people realise how difficult it has been for small businesses, especially ones that depended on mail services when nothing was moving. Thinking of you and sending positive thought. Love pyjamas. Hugz

sharon g said...

I'm so sorry about your nephew, and the troubles the government shutdowns have caused you. You are not alone...so many of us have had our lives just devastated by this whole mess. I sincerely hope that things turn around and you are able to sell through more avenues (like SSS and other companies that sell many brands). I am going to email SSS and ask them to sell your products again. It's great to be able to buy products from a USA company so we don't have to pay for international shipping. There is an online company that is based about 8 miles from me, and they sell many brands. You might want to contact them. It's called Marker Pop. Anyway, I LOVE these new stamps. The animals are really adorable, and have a lot of personality. I think that is important.

Something Special by Suzann said...

I'm so very sorry to hear about your nephew. That is awful. Take time to slowly get back to what you need to. I can't even image. And I hate what COVID has done to so many and small business like you are very much impacted. I hope things improve soon!

frommycraftroom said...

Jane so sorry to hear

I no doubt will continue to buy your stamps - I have a rather large collection of them now!

Cindi G said...

This is the first I am learning about your site and I love it. The pajama theme is adorable and so comforting. I am in love with the bear in the robe.

Fikreta said...

Im so sorry for your nephew,thats so hard to lose someone.
Im so sad to learn you had hard time with Janes Doodles.
take care hugs

Mary-Anne V said...

Jane I am so sorry to hear about your nephew. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.