Sunday, June 19, 2011

Introducing...

We are almost there people!!

We have our lucky last Design Team member to introduce - lucky for us that she agreed to join our team. Please welcome the gorgeous and talented Aga!


Hi, I'm Agnieszka but I go by my short name Aga. I work in an IT Company that operates in the shipping market and cardmaking is my relaxing hobby in my spare time. I started my papercrafting adventure by making cards for my friends and family and sharing my creations with others is still what I enjoy most about it. I like to keep my cards clean and simple, however I'm always willing to go out of my box and learn something new. I've admired Jane's work for some time now and I am thrilled and very honoured to be a part of such a talented team here at Jane's Doodles!


Well there you have it... Jane and I believe we have an incredible team of talented ladies and we are just so thrilled they have all agreed to join us.

Please join us tomorrow for our stamp release blog hop - we have some special guests playing along!


Until then, happy crafting :)

11 comments:

Jane said...

LOVE! Let's get this party started people!!!

Joy said...

So happy Aga to be able to share this venture with you...hugs!

Wendy said...

Congrats! Aga. I have enjoyed looking at some of your work here and there and I think is awesome that you are part of the team.

Lin said...

Wonderful team! Looking forward to great things!

Emily Leiphart said...

Yay, Aga! I'm so excited to be working with you!

Virginia L. said...

Aga's work is always outstanding!! You've got a new talented member!! Congrats, Aga and Jane!

Nancy said...

Congratulations Jane! Looks like a great new adventure is about to start!

Kelly Booth said...

Yay Aga....I love your work and am so excited you joined the team!

Jenny said...

Love your work Aga:0
wow what a team :)
Jenny x

Mariana Grigsby said...

Yay!... So happy you are part of the team!

Isha Gupta said...

Congrats Aga. Amazing team members Jane. Looking forward to all your creations.