Friday, September 16, 2011

Marvy Le Plume markers

Hi!
I got the opportunity to work with Marvy Le Plume markers....which are AWESOME!!! AND they cost $2.99 each! :)

Noah's Ark is a brilliant stamp for colouring with markers...don't you think?!





For my next project I used my Little Miss Mia stamp which is a really easy image to colour. I also used Pretty Peonies to create the background. Notice the polka dots on the peony flower...I did that using the kissing technique. I first inked up the flower with pink ink, then I inked up a polka dot stamp (PTI's) with red ink and stamped it directly onto the flower...so the two stamps 'smooched'! I then stamped the flower onto white cardstock...I really LOVE how it turned out!





For my last project I made a Halloween tag using my Mr. Smiles stamp.



See that SRM tube filled with my handmade buttons??! Well SRM's giving away those buttons along with some Le Plume markers!!!!! Jump over there for the details!! :)


All I have left to say is.........TGIF!!!!
xo

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, Jane, too much to comment on here! I'm off to check out Marvy Le Plume markers, all because your colouring of Noah's Ark is so beautiful. I love your Mia card (which I might just have to CASE), and I'm going to try kissing my peonies on the very next card I make! The dotty peonies are beautiful! And the little monster is just too cute. :-)

Emily Leiphart said...

Oohhh, Jane, those markers are amazing but your colouring was always superb! I hope you are getting a commission from Marvy. LOL I love all these projects!!