Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Card And Winners

Hello. I have winners from our Blog Hop, but before I get to those a have a gorgeous card from Emily to share. She has used the snowman from Vintage Christmas for this fun project. Love the colours of this card and the mix of patterned papers.


Ok... onto some winners.

The winner of the Vintage Christmas stamp set is
Isha - Judith's blog

The winners of a digital stamp of your choice are
Luanne - Kelly's blog
Kathy Martin - Jane's blog
Loretta - Joy's blog
Miriam Prantner - Betsy's blog

Congratulations to all our winners - please email me with your details.

Have a great weekend :)

5 comments:

Jane said...

Gorgeous card! Bright and fun!! :) Congrats to all the winners! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Congrats to the winners! I can't wait to see what you do with Jane's designs!

Isha Gupta said...

Yay!!! Can't just believe it...but I really have been wanting Jane's stamps. Thank you so much for picking me.

Becky Dunham said...

Congrats to all the winners! Love this card that Emily made - so adorable!

Kelly Booth said...

Emily's card is just Adorable....Congrats to all the winners!!