Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi!
Happy Valentine's Day!!
I made my families favourite chocolate cupcakes sprinkled with hearts....my daughter's in heaven and my oldest is grossed out by all the lovey dovey hearts! :)
(I'll add the recipe soon)





Now for all of you..who like my son...are not thrilled with all the lovey dovey, pink and red hearts...here's a Valentine's card I created that all about love and not covered in pink hearts!! :)
LOVE is blind...don't you think! :)




I used my Garden Friends stamp set....and the background set is Hero Arts clouds...one of my favourites! :)



Well...I all hope you get to spend some time with the people you love today!
Hugs to you all!
xo

1 comment:

*denise* said...

the card is soo funny and I really like how you added so much color not just pinks and reds. I'm a rainbow kind of gal! *denise*