Monday, February 11, 2013

happy birthday

Hello!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend! :) I'm feeling much better!!
Amy created this sweet little package by stamping our polka dots stamp (from our Doodle Flowers stamp set) onto a brown paper bag (I love doing that) and on the tag she used our Food on the Go stamp set.


I'm finishing off my stamp sets off today....we're running late with this release and it's all my fault...I've got lots of different projects going on at the same time but I should be finished by the end of this month. BUT let me tell you....you won't mind the wait when you see what we have for you....Mariana's sets are just AWESOME!!! and mine aren't too bad either! :)

Take care!
xo

5 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Amy this is adorable!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so great, and I cannot wait to see the new release...how about some sneaks!

Sara I. said...

Wow, this is fantastic! Love the polka dots and twine! xx

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

love this!! Ms ~amy~ had me at the coffee cup.

Mary-Anne V said...

What a cute bag. Very excited to see your new release... always worth the wait.