Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Winner!

Hello!
It's time to announce the winner of all 6 stamp sets but before I do I want to share this BRILLIANT card by Mariana using our Geometric Patterns and I Got This stamp sets (which she designed)! I can't wait to get mine!!!! These sets are perfect for card making and scrapbooking!



Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
5
Timestamp: 2013-04-17 09:10:44 UTC


Blogger Jessica said...
LOVE these new stamps!! My favorite is the jar set, sooo fun and could be used for so many different cards! :)


Congratulations Jessica!! Email us to claim your prize! janesdoodles@gmail.com

I also want to thank all of you for your kind words and support! To all my customers I'm
 so grateful! I would never have thought possible having my own stamp line. This is such a huge industry with so many awesome stamp companies that I still can't believe that my stamps are selling especially with me being all the way in Croatia and Judith in Australia and our stamps being made in the USA....long distance relationships aren't easy lol! For those new to JD stamps we also have our stamps available at Simon Says Stamp for all our American friends...you can go here to check it out. :)

We do appreciate you and try to have lots of giveaways, discounts....follow us here on the blog and facebook so you don't miss out on them! We also offer free international shipping on orders over $60.

Well...thanks to all who played along....hope you will again with our next release!
xo

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love Mariana's card...so FUN!

Congrats Jessica...enjoy!

Marianne said...

Fab card.

Jessica said...

What an awesome card! SOOOOO excited to have won the giveaway, what a fabulous surprise!!!! Thank you!!! :)

Loly Borda said...

Congrats Jessica! And beautiful card Mariana. TFS