Thursday, October 17, 2013

sneak peek

Hello! We're (by we I mean the DT and I) are waiting for our new JD stamps to arrive which means stamp release is coming soon! I mentioned before that I didn't make any Christmas stamp sets this time....the timing was off....with all the international shipping involved (the whole process (me sending my drawings to the manufacturer to the stamps coming to the shop and the DT) takes minimum 6 weeks and that's something I'm struggling with...timing but I'm getting the hang of it!).... the stamps would not have made it to the shop in time for our customers so Judith and I decided not to manufacture them but I did want something new so here's a sneak peek of a Christmas digital stamp! :)


Have a great day! xo

10 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh my HOW CUTE.. i love it

Bad Kitty said...

presladak je!

Natasha said...

I love him! He is toooo cute!

Unknown said...

This Santa totally rocks Dude! LOL!

Judy1223 said...

Oh no you DI'INT!!! I LOVE this Santa image...so punny and cute and whimsical! EEEK!!! LOVE!!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Love it!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This is cute! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks :) He makes me smile.

Muffin said...

I LOVE him - give him to me!!!! :D

SueB said...

he's a sweetie and I've signed up for the newsletter to make sure I hear when he's released! thanx for the inspiration!