Thursday, April 24, 2014

thanks + JD spotting

Hello!
Hope all is well!

Pinterest has become of my morning routine...I like to browse around while drinking my coffee or tea and the other day I came across this and thought I'd give it a try using my stamps! :)



I used our RosesPretty PeoniesDoodle FlowersAttached to you and another stamp set which is not available yet (a little sneak peek if you will!). I used my water colours and some glitter glue that I added on the flowers...it's very pretty in real life. For some of the flowers I drew them with a black pen/marker.





Now a little JD spotting!! :) I just love Scrapflower's bookmark using our Double Trouble stamp set!




And how SWEET is Stephanie's card using our Home Sweet Home stamp set! :)


Have a great day!
xo

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

LOVE your flower card - I meant to comment yesterday, but didn't, and what fun finds!