Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Easter + winner!

Hello!

I hope all is well!

Thank you to everyone who hopped along our Spotlight Blog Hop!! Before I announce the winner I want to wish you all a lovely Easter. God bless. 



(I made this card using my Boris the Bunny stamp set and some SRM stickers. I coloured with Graph'it markers).

And now to announce the winner (I went to Miriam's blog post to choose the winner....that's why it's good to leave comments on each blog)......

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
3
Timestamp: 2015-04-04 11:21:25 UTC


Both of these are fantastic, Miriam! I LOVE them both!

Congrats Lindsay!! And again thank you to all who hopped along! 
Just a reminder that my 30% Off All Clear Stamps Easter Sale ends Monday (midnight).

Enjoy the weekend!
xo