Monday, October 12, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello!

Lots to say today! First I'd like to wish all my Canadians a very
Happy Thanksgiving Day!! 

I grew up in Canada and I still consider it my home so I thought it fit that I celebrate it here with a SALE as a thank you to all my customers and to those who support Jane's Doodles. I (and my family) are very grateful!


Also here's a recap of all the awesomeness my design team created with the new stamp set Winter Wishes (which sold out and I am ordering more today).


And to announce the winner of the blog hop giveaway....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
3
Timestamp: 2015-10-12 06:31:28 UTC


3. Reusing Cards & Quilling said...
Had fun hopping along ,seeing all the adorable cards with this cute stamp set !



Congrats!! Please email me! Thank you to all who hopped and commented!

And finally todays card is by Ange. Please take a look at this ADORABLENESS before you! Talk about stretching your stamps! Ange used Winter Wishes and DoNUTS stamp sets. 


xo



5 comments:

SD pooja said...

Very Happy to win the blog hop ! Thanks a lot :)

Teresa Doyle said...

Congratulations to your winner and Thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes.
Your 'cheese card' is awesome.

TK said...

Love the cheese card! Congrats, RC&Q. Thanks, Jane.

Carisa said...

This cheese card is the cutest! Totally makes me smile. :D

Vesna said...

This is so ADORABLE! :) Love the idea! :)