Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I'm back - 30% off


I'm back! For now. :) I'll be off on holiday soon and will have to close up the shop while I'm gone but my awesome design team will be posting here on the blog so I do hop you come and visit and see what they're up to.

It's been absolutely CRAZY here in Croatia with the Croatian soccer team winning silver in the world cup. The celebration on Monday was unforgettable. Over a half a million Croatians greeted our amazing soccer team back to the country. We're a country of 4.2 million and the amount of pride, love, joy and unity felt during the whole of this world cup was amazing and it's all because of our team!

Anyways, I missed some posts because of the celebrations and relatives visiting from Canada.

I'm busy packing up orders, I decided to extend the 30% off sale. :)
So here are the fabulous cards.



Kaja created this adorable card using Angels and All Occasions.







Neha created this stunning card using Magnolia and Butterflies.





Last but not least is Milka's adorable card using Under the Sea.



xo

2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous inspirations from the DT!!

Fikreta said...

Lovely cards!
hugs