Monday, April 22, 2019

easter monday + earth day + 25% off!



Happy Easter Monday and happy EARTH day!

I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend (I caught a bit of a cold but nevertheless it was lovely).
I'm sharing Norine's GORGEOUS cards using Spring Time. Aren't they just sweet!





How about a little sale to celebrate our lovely earth! 25% off!


I am a country girl for sure. Feel happiest when I'm in nature. Trying to do good for the Earth is top on my priority list. I do my best and that includes Jane's Doodles.

Did you know both Jane's Doodles insert cards and clear bags are both recyclable and our stamps contains no latex, phthalates, melamine, carcinogens or toxic/harmful compounds.

That's it for me.
xo

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous cards, Jane! Jo x

Renee M said...

What lovely cards!

Fikreta said...

so nice cards!