Friday, January 3, 2020

happy new year!



HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thank you for all the love and support in 2019. I'm very grateful. It means everything to me and my family. Thank you.

I hope this year will be filled with love, peace, good health and lots of creativity (just to mention a few things).

I'm so sorry I have been missing but like I said Christmas is about family and friends and we've also been painting every wall and door in our home. We're almost done, thank goodness. It's been crazy messy.

I'm very excited to share with you our very own Jane's Doodles Challenge design Team! Yay! Make sure you follow the Jane's Doodles Challenge blog and take part in our challenges. And a very special thank you to Kaja for setting this up. You're amazing!



I will share loads today first starting with Linda's gorgeous card using Peony.








Next up Neha's beautiful set of cards using Lily, Doodle Butterflies, KindMagnolia and All Occasions.







xo


4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous colourful cards!!! Welcome to the new Design Team and Happy 200 to everyone!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous cards! Happy New Year to Jane and all the DT gang, Jo x

frommycraftroom said...

Great cards! Love the bright colours.
Happy 2020 to you and the DT.

Fikreta said...

gorgeous cards!!