Thursday, March 26, 2020

hello + free worldwide shipping




Today I'm sharing Marion's stunner of a card using Wild Flowers and All Occasions.
What I love about Wild Flowers is because of the cluster of flowers stamp you can quickly make a gorgeous floral card and you have the individual flower stamps to mix it up. :)

Also, FREE shipping worldwide is available, no code need. I'm afraid shipping to China and Italy is still on hold. I will keep you all updated. As far as I can see the shipping is fine. My design team are from all over (The Netherlands, India, Australia, Poland, Croatia, Slovenia, Canada, USA) and they are receiving their stamps.

I also wanted to say to any of you who have to go to work during this time you are in my prayers, every day. God bless.



Stay home, stay safe and God bless.
xo

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely colourful and cheerful card!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine