Tuesday, November 10, 2020

freebie



I was supposed to have a card for today but I lost track of time colouring in procreate. I used to draw on paper, then scan and upload and 'clean' up the lines in photoshop which took SO LONG (mostly because I have no clue of what I'm doing in photoshop). Drawing on my ipad is allowing me to draw and design stamp sets so much faster. I'm still getting use to it (I still prefer drawing on paper) but I'm getting there.

So like a said, I was colouring this little fella below. I'm not sure if I offered this image as a free digital stamp but here it is. A boy and girl version.




For personal use only please.



I'll be back tomorrow with a card and an update on the shop.
xo

 

9 comments:

Karen Page said...

Thank you so much for sharing these cuties!!!

Cheryl said...

Thank you Jane!

ewinka Nowa said...

Thank you :-)

Suze said...

Thanks Jane

frommycraftroom said...

Thank you Jane

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

They are so adorable! Thanks!!!

Sue D said...

Thank you!

Cindy H. said...

Thank you so much for these adorable images! Love them both! I need a girl hockey player for an upcoming April birthday card and your image was so perfect. I hope I copied it correctly :)

Cindy H. said...

I finally had the opportunity to use your sweet digi of a girl hockey player and thought I would share my card with you, if you are interested. I've posted it on my gallery at Splitcoaststampers and here is the url: https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/3081155?&cat=500&ppuser=121401

Thanks again for sharing this adorable digi!