Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Hope


Hello!

Today I'm sharing a little peek and an update of a special release. 
Many of you know about the digital stamp I added to the shop to raise money to help out the cities and surrounding villages that were devastated by the earthquake here in Croatia in December.

I decided to create a stamp set which I will also donate $7 off of each stamp set sold. I'm expecting this set to come soon. I do apologize for many sets being out of stock. They are on their way. It's just taking longer due to the situation we are all in and also Brexit slowed down things just a bit. 

Here's my card, I love creating bouquets on my cards. The sentiment is from All Occasions.






Here's another little project using Sweater Weather that Milka can't stop making. LOL



xo

 

2 comments:

Pussycats said...

Looking forward to new stamps, the flowers look beautiful.

Wendy

Fikreta said...

so pretty!