Thursday, March 4, 2021

sale




Hello!

THEY ARE FINALLY HERE!

If you follow me on Instagram (you should because it's where I share the most), you'll know how frustrated I have been. It's been a very slow start to 2021. Brexit's caused some delay and I waited for almost 3 weeks to get my stamps. But they are here, more is to come and hopefully it will be back to normal now that all the 'Brexit paperwork' has been dealt with.

I decided to jump straight into a sale and to add a limited amount of the newest release (below). By all the messages I've received I think I didn't order enough so I will be ordering more next week.

30% off, no code needed. The sale goes through to Sunday.
Also, I have some sets that are overstocked and need to make some room so they have been marked down to 40% off.


I'd like to now introduce the newest additions to the JD family.

Road Trip






How stinking adorable are they???






I already shared this card using Hope (sentiment if from All Occasions).



xo



 

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

Love new stamps!
great cards!
thank you for sal!

kiwimeskreations said...

What amazing stamps Jane, and exquisite cards too
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable new stamps and your samples are so cute and sweet!!