Monday, November 22, 2021

hygge time + winner


Hello!

Today I'm sharing Bobbi's gorgeous card using Hygge Time.



Do you prefer cutting on the line (when fussy cutting your images) or leaving a little white border? I tend to leave a white border, I find it easier.




Now to announce the winner of the release hop!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

22

Timestamp: 2021-11-22 09:00:13 UTC

Marianne said...

Super cute sets and cards. Really enjoyed the hop and seeing all the inspiration.
Marianne x


 

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Yay! What a wonderful way to start the week!
I will e-mail you later today!
Marianne x

Marianne said...

Forgot to say I adore Bobbi's card.
Marianne x

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous card Bobbi and congrats Marianne. Hugz

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!
congrats to winner!