Thursday, January 13, 2022

hugs & kisses


Hello!

I'm sharing my card I made which is perfect for Valentine's Day, a birthday, a just because card. I mean do I need a reason to send this card to someone?! 



I'm finished with a set that this little mouse is in and I also decided to add a digital stamp of this mouse to the shop for $2. This mouse is actually from one of my thank you notes that I send with all my orders. I colour all my thank you notes in  Procreate and print them out.

The heart background I created with my Heart stencil and Distress Oxide inks in Fossilized Amber and Picked Raspberry. The sentiment is from one  of my newest sets Love You.




I'm pretty much done with all my Valentine's Day cards. Do you send out Valentine's Day cards?


Make sure to pop in later, I've got a second post and it's STINKIN' adorable!
xo