Tuesday, February 15, 2022

free shipping


Hello!

Just a reminder that today is the last day for FREE SHIPPING (no code needed).

I'm back again to share some more awesome cards from my team.
First up is Bobbi's FABULOUS card using Mouse digital stamp, Old Is Gold, Hearts stencil and Driving Home For Christmas.



Bobbi used the Hearts stencil to create her gorgeous background. One of the benefits of using digital stamps is that you can resize your image. Bobbi brilliantly printed out the Mouse digital stamp so that the mouse could hold the radio from the Old Is Gold stamp set. 
The little gifts are from Driving Home For Christmas.






Ariadna is using one of my favourites - Simon digital stamp. Simon also is available in clear stamps.


I love to fussy cut but how in the world did Ariadna cut out those tiny bits from the fishing rod??!!
I love Ariadna's colouring. All the dimensions created using dies.


xo

 

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

these are super sweet¨!