Monday, April 25, 2022

spring time + winners


Hello!

Thank you to all who hopped, shopped and commented on my new release. Thank you for supporting me. I'm very grateful.

The winners of the hop are:

From the Jane's Doodles blog....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

9

Timestamp: 2022-04-25 11:07:12 UTC


Melissa Leftrick said...

These are so adorable!!! ❤️





Winner from Lien's blog is....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

8

Timestamp: 2022-04-25 11:10:15 UTC

Fabulous circle card! I love the colors you used with the stencil, and the critters are just adorable! Sweet!

Congrats to the winners. Please email me with your choice of stamp set.



Claudia created this adorable gift tag using the new Spring Picnic stamp set.
I love how she used my crochet hearts on the tag.






Julia created this gorgeous card using the Doodle Butterflies digital stamp.


xo

 

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

beautiful card and tag
congrats to winners.

Denise Bryant said...

How fun to find my name on the post today! Now to decide on a stamp set! Thank you! Congrats to Melissa also!