Monday, May 8, 2023

We're Moving + 15% off all digital stamps


Hello!

Today I'm introducing you all to one member of the JD digital stamp design team. But before I get into that I'd like to thank everyone who emailed me. It was very difficult to choose.

I'd like to introduce Jennifer!

Jennifer created this adorable card using the We're Moving digital stamp set.
What I love about these digital stamp sets is that I have created little scenes so all you do is print and colour and I also have each image on its own so you can do your own masking, etc.

I'm having a 15% off sale on all digital stamps! No code is needed..




I hope to do a quick video on how I work with digital stamps but until then here are two great videos if you're new to digital stamps.



xo

4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to Katherine for her DT position! Such beautiful card, so inspiring!

Bo Gilmore said...

Hi Jennifer. Welcome to the Jane's Doodles Team!
I am so happy that Jane will still stay with her fans by using digital stamps.
I really like your color choices. The tone on tone splattering on the diagonal papers and the little XX stitches are a unique touch.

Katherine said...

Thanks for the kind comments (yep it’s me Jennifer K- K for Katherine). Jane has awesome digis that are so fun to play with!

Fikreta said...

so lovely cardd!