Monday, June 19, 2023

hey there

Hello!

Sorry I've been missing from here. My cousin and his family came for a visit from Canada. If you've been here for a while you'll know that summers are very busy for us with lots of family visiting.

So here are some of the awesome cards from last week.

Kerry created this adorable card using my Coolest digital stamp set.





Kerri created this awesome card using my I Dig You digital stamp set.





Kristin's FAB card using Life's A Beach digital stamp set.




And finally, Natalie's awesome card using Pajama Party digital stamp.



xo

 

2 comments:

Bo Gilmore said...

Hi Natalie. These pajama friends are so adorable and colorful. As always, everything is better in pajamas.

Bo Gilmore said...

Hi Kerri. I really like your card. I have this stamp, but I had never thought to use it in a "grunge" way. I love the idea. Thanks.