Wednesday, July 5, 2023

thanks a bunch


Hello!

I want to thank everyone for the kind messages and comments about my big announcement of joining Creative Expressions. And as a little thank you from me here's a little digital stamp of Elsie for you. 

Thanks a bunch!




Just right-click and save. For personal use only. You can sell your handmade cards using my stamps and digital stamps, please give me credit. :)


Here's my video with my big announcement. A little backstory. I worked until 4:30 in the morning (don't ask) and passed out on the couch. Woke up at 9 am and made this video below. One thing I learned is when I'm really exhausted my Canadian accent is THICK!
 I barely got 'possibilities' out of my mouth!  
 

4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Thanks a bunch to you!! :D Elsie is the cutest cow I have never seen! This digi stamp is really adorable and very useful!

Denise Bryant said...

Elsie is a cutie! Thank you!

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet! I'm delighted for you and your new venture, Jo x

Migdalia said...

Thank you so much! Congrats on your NEW journey! YAY!