Monday, January 7, 2013

XOXO

Hello!
Hope you all had a great weekend! :)

I just LOVE this card by Ange...she took our row of hearts stamp from our Suzi stamp set and created these sweet 'banner's....the XOXO is a sneak peek...you'll get to see our latest stamps on Wednesday...that's right...another Jane's Doodles stamp release blog hop! :)


And now to announce the winner of our Holiday Patterns giveaway

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
11
Timestamp: 2013-01-07 11:01:06 UTC
Blogger 
Blogger Marianne said...
That looks fab! Love it and look forward to seeing the rest of the set.


Congrats Marianne! Please email me janebeljo@yahoo.ca
Thank you to all you commented!
xo 

6 comments:

Tracey said...

This is an adorable card! I love it!

Marianne said...

Oh my goodness, how fantastic! Thank you. I actually ordered from your store last week and Holiday Patterns was in and out of my basket numerous times before I finally made the difficult decision to stick to my budget. I really, really wanted that set, so I'm thrilled to have won!

Rose said...

sweet card :)

Bad Kitty said...

slatko

Crafty Math Chick said...

Oh, these sets are so sweet! I especially like those cute dinosaurs, perfect for cards for my nephew! Off to see what your talented designers have done...

Indy's Designs said...

Great release! :)