Thursday, January 7, 2021

hope


Hello!

How are you all doing? I'm exhausted. Earthquakes, Covid and what in the world is happening in the USA? I just feel very heavy hearted. I hope you are all safe and let us remind each other never to give up hope.

Speaking of hope, Neha created this gorgeous card using my Hope digital stamp which I'm selling in the shop to raise money for the earthquake victims here in Croatia. There are aftershocks almost every hour, the strongest yesterday which was 5. We felt it here in Zagreb.

I have designed a clear stamp set based on this digital stamp which I hope will be available by the end of this month.


xo

 

4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

The world is becoming a very sad place, but we have to stay strong, pray and hope, always! Hope that Croatians aftershocks stop.
Neha card is very sweet!
Hugs and blessings

Suze said...

Neha's card is lovely.
I hope that the aftershocks lessen or stop soon.
Stay strong.

Mary-Anne V said...

Beautiful card Neha! I agree with you Jane it is a dark time right now but I believe that there is goodness and hope still in our world. These days will pass. Hugs!

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card1