Monday, December 21, 2020

winners


Hello!

I'm just popping in to share the winners of my Birthday Blog Hop!

Thank you all so much for all the lovely birthday wishes. This sale was bonkers! LOL I'm still packing orders. Ran out of envelopes, stickers. 

Thank you for your support.

I've given my design team a break this week.




Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

38
17
19
29

Timestamp: 2020-12-21 15:41:30 UTC


Sue D said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday and I enjoyed the blog hop.




KT Fit Kitty said...

Happy Birthday, Jane! I hope you have a wonderful day with cake and lots of presents! All of the cards are so cute! I adore these stamp sets, especially the cute penguins and the slots! I adore critters! Sweet! Thank you for the giveaway - I am excited!




Dotty Jo said...

What a fun hop! Love that sloth too, Jo x




DorothyA said...

Happy 46th birthday! Great start to celebrating! Your designs are so fun! I love your art. Fun to visit and thanks for the great sale.




Congrats to the winners. Please email me with your addresses at janesdoodlesstamps@gmail.com

I will be back tomorrow.
xo



 

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Woooo hooo! Thanks so much, and BIG congrats to the other lucky winners too! Hope you had a fab birthday, Jane, Jo x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to the winners!!! I'm so happy to see the name of my friend Kitty in the list! :D

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woohoo! I am super excited to be one of the lucky winners - I just emailed you! Thank you so much! I enjoyed the birthday blog hop and I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Big congrats to the other winners! Best wishes and Merry Christmas to all!

Sue D said...

congrats to all the winners. I sent you an email.

Nunzia Carusio said...

Congratulations to the winners!!!!

Suzanne H said...

Congrats to the winners and to my crafty friend Kitty!

Fikreta said...

congrats to all!