Thursday, December 31, 2020

thank you



I just wanted to do a little update here on the blog. I still can't believe how many of you purchased the flower I drew to raise money for the victims of the earthquakes here in Croatia.
Last night I transferred $1,050 from Jane's Doodles paypal to JD bank account where I will then transfer to Croatia's Red Cross bank account. I will share the transfer with you all. I am so grateful to all of you, for helping, trusting and blessing me like this.
I'm sharing it all on Instagram, so if you like to keep up with the progress please follow Jane's Doodles on Instagram.

The digital stamp is still available in the shop for $5. ALL the money will be donated to Croatia's Red Cross and I will update and share our progress. 
It's an easy way to help out even if you don't do digital stamps.




xo

 

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Thank YOU for making this happen. I have just purchased and downloaded the digi. Wishing you happiness and health for the year to come.
Marianne x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I'm happy for the big result! Hope there were others ;)
Thanks for all YOU do for caring those people!
Stay safe and well, and have a Happy and Healthy New Year

Blankina said...

I am happy many crafters have purchased the pretty digi .I have bought and already coloured it and I will share it tomorrow on the Italian Copic blog :) . Hope everyone will have a safe and colourful start of the New Year. Hope the Red Cross can use the money to help some of the people who need it in the earthquake area. Hugs Blankina

KT Fit Kitty said...

That's wonderful news! I am happy we could all come together and support the people affected by this devastating event. Thank you for organizing it and for the beautiful image! I hope the donations continue to roll in. Thank you and best wishes for a brighter 2021!

Fikreta said...

Great news!
Happy New year!