Friday, January 1, 2021

happy new year


Happy New Year!

Today I feel just exhausted. Mentally, emotionally drained. It's been a crazy year, a horrible one for Croatia as far as earthquakes go.
It's been a struggle for Jane's Doodles this year with Covid. It's usually small businesses that are affected by something like this. I've lost the support of some but I understand that we are all affected by it. Brexit didn't make my life any less stressful either! LOL 
Thank you to all who have stuck with Jane's Doodles especially this year, I'm so grateful. I hope 2021 will be a year of growth for JD. I have so many ideas, designs and hopes for my little business but I can't do it without your continued support. :)

Anyways, onto Claudia ADORABLE card using Merry Gnomes.
How stinkin adorable!



All the best to you and your loved ones, much love, peace and good health in the new year.
xo

 

2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wishing all the best to you Jane, hope and prayers for this new year!
Claudia's card is adorable!

Fikreta said...

its super adorable card!
Happy New year!