Monday, May 31, 2021

winner


 Hello!

I'm going to be honest. It was my turn on the blog today and I have no card for you. LOL
I was busy packing orders all weekend.

Thank you to all who hopped along and to those who did a little shipping in my shop.

So to announce the winner of the blog hop.....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

28

Timestamp: 2021-05-31 11:07:08 UTC



MadeByMeghanK said...

I am in LOVE with this set! What cute critters! Jane, your card is darling! Beautiful coloring! What a fabulous hop! thank you!


Please email me with your stamp set of choice and address 
janesdoodlesstamps@gmail.com

xo



5 comments:

Roxy T said...

Grats Meghan!

Denise Bryant said...

Congrats to Meghan!

Sue D said...

Congrats to Meghan!

MadeByMeghanK said...

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! Happy Dancing!!

Fikreta said...

Congrats !