Monday, July 18, 2022

NEW RELEASE + 35% OFF SALE + SHOP UPDATE


Hello!

Welcome to another Jane's Doodles new release!

This one is not our typical release with a hop and that's because I wanted to squeeze in one last summer release. AND I will be going on vacation in August which means I will have to temporarily close the shop until I get back.

Also a 35% off sale (no code needed) all week! I'm afraid my shop is half empty. My wonderful design team threw me a surprise hop and I got so many new customers (and sales). I added $5 to their accounts (feel bad that they missed the sale today).

 Here are the two new sets.






And here is my card using both sets.





xo

 

4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Too much cute and fun!!!! :D So adorable!! Fantastic new stamps and your card show them so well!

Fikreta said...

great card!

Valerija said...

Wow, another amazing new release. Love these stamps. Wonderful card too.
Valerija xx

sharon g said...

SUCH A CUTE STAMP SET!!!!!!!!!