Thursday, July 21, 2022

surprise hop part I


My wonderful design team decided to surprise me with a blog hop and invited other card makers. To say I was surprised would be an understatement. I cried through the whole thing.

Here are a few of the cards from the hop (I will share all of them over the next few days). Also, my 35% off sale is still on. My shop is almost empty! lol



Mugdha created this ADORABLE card using Magical (which btw is only $5 for a limited time).





Marion created this adorable card using Be Merry.





Amanda created this awesome card using Outdoors and Happy Camper.







Joanna created this adorable card using Road Trip which is one of my most popular sets and unfortunately sold out once again. lol



xo


 

5 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's a so sweet thought by your DT, you put a lot of love in your work, obviously you well deserve it! :) Adorable cards!

Valerija said...

Really sweet. All cards are amazing.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful surprise - and gorgeous cards by your DT
Blessings
Maxine

MadeByMeghanK said...

Awesome hop and darling cards!

Bo Gilmore said...

What a great hop surprise for you Jane. All these cards are so cute and sweet I just love the "Road Trip" stamp set. I like how you can put things on top of the van in different ways, like the fish bowl. Just don't hit the breaks too quick! I am looking forward to it coming in again so I can grab it. I will not be able to hop on Instagram, but thanks for showing the hop cards. You Insta guys have fun!