Tuesday, March 8, 2022

greeting cards



So.

I have a lot of friends, family, etc. who want to buy my cards. They are not interested in making cards with my stamps (how dare they). You card makers know how time-consuming it is to make handmade cards. I don't have time to make as many cards as I'd like to because I have to draw more stamp designs.

So I thought I would have my illustrations printed out.
I'm still not sure if I should sell them from my Etsy store of Jane's Doodles so this is a little test run. I wanted to see the quality of the card (it's GREAT btw) so for now I've added my Adventure Awaits greeting card in the Jane's Doodles shop.



My illustration is printed on quality white 300gsm uncoated paper.

The dimention are A6 (14.8cm x 10.5cm: 5.8in x 4.1in)

Blank inside for personal message.

Comes with a kraft envelope

Illustrated back with my logo

Designed and printed in Croatia




xo

 

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

these are so great!